The Mary Queen of Scots room is located at the front of the Main House. This lovely exclusive room boasts high ceilings, an en-suite bathroom, a large double four poster bed and classical Victorian and Edwardian furniture.
This flagship room features large windows overlooking the sea over Staffin Bay towards Torridon mountains on mainland Scotland and through the side window a view towards the impressive Quiraing.
- Bed - One Four poster kingsize bed
- Occupancy - Two adults
- Location - First floor in the Main House
- View - Sea and garden
- Bathroom - Bath and shower combination
- Welcoming hospitality chocolates
- Fluffy bathrobes and soft slippers
- "Pure" Premium organic bath and skin care essentials
- "Puro" Fairtrade Tea and coffee making facilities
- Two complimentary bottles of water are provided in each Flagship room and are replenished daily